8 Jul 2012

Mini Magnolia World

Hello
Im back again with a couple of the Mini Tilda's which were in our Members Kit. I have to say they are very challenging to paint as they are tiny compared to the original, but fun all the same.  

Ive used Mini Tilda with Daisy and Mushrooms, Mini Scooter Tilda and Mini Romantic Window.
I love Scooter Tilda and cant wait for the larger version.
All are painted with Distress Inks

This is how small they are compared to the larger Tilda.

Doo-Hickeys I used are the Fence and Wave Tag. 

Thankyou for taking time to visit me

Have a great Sunday
hugs


9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!
    Debbie this is so sensational!
    You are amazing I love this and that Tilda on her Vespa just stunning!
    hugs
    kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Debbie and you have coloured them beautifully!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow again, so stunning. Love the new stamps.

    Lots of hugs,

    Hilde & Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you I have these two as well not been brave enough to colour them yet lol love the card Hun stunning as always xxx

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Debbie. Beautiful colouring, that must have taken a lot of patience, they are so tiny! I cant wait to get my full size scooter tilda!
    Hugs
    Kat xx
    Ps Thanks for the help via Sara on how to contact magnolia, I got my stamp club sorted out ;o)
    Much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Debbie! <3

    Hugs Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove it! Absolutely beautiful!
    You've used your minis so perfectly in this fabulous scene, simply AMAZING :)

    have a great day!
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete