21 Jul 2012

In The Fields

HELLOOoooooooo
Yayyyy Its the weekend!!
And looking outside,it looks like we may have a sunny one too!! :D
I knew if I made an Autumnal card it would bring our summer back!!!!LOL
This one was a real tricky one to watercolour. My own fault with adding all the sunflowers. It seemed to take forever.
Ive used Tilda with Corn and Autumn Sunflowers from Autumn Leaves Collection 2012


Again I have used Distress Inks and papers are also Magnolia 'Vintage Corn'
Sentiment is a from Whimsy Collection


Dies I have used are Tim's On the Edge Butterflight, Clock and Doo Hickey Tag and Leaves
Thankyou so much for looking
Have a glorious weekend xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, well done. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I love yours cards! Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbie! Enjoy your weekend, I think our summer is here Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another Stunner Debbie and so worth the hours painting its just superb and wonderful detail! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh My well it was worth all the stamping and colouring ! I Love sunflowers !! I just love how you colour her wee face ! Loving those flowers on the card too ! Super inspiration ;0)

    ReplyDelete