4 Jul 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello
Hope you are all having a fab week:D
Ive managed to find a little play time this week as I wanted to make a Birthday Card for a Friend.;)

I thought Id have a go at Monochrome which I was inspired by a photoshoot my daughter had recently for a birthday party
My daughter is the one in the red jeans.
and again with the red horns in the middle.
I love how they do this on photo's.
Ive used Tilda with gift for you from The Turning Leaves Collection 2012 painted with Black Soot Distress Ink and Highlighted her headband and Parcel in Fired Brick


Bye for now
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. My word Debbie these images must take you for ever to colour so beautifully. This card is just superb and love the monochrome look with the red its gorgeous and boy what a beautiful daughter and superb picture of her and her friends what a great keepsake! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it strange color card and yet he is very beautiful and special! I looooove it! ;-)

    Grtz Mie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- gorgeous! Love your coloring and black & white image is beautiful! Fab with the touches of red!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete