29 Jul 2012

Gymnastic Tilda

Hi There again
A new Challenge has just begun at MDUC and we want you to make or alter a Giftbox. I decided to alter one which I have had knocking about for a while in my craftroom.
Still inspired by the opening ceremony of the Olympics, I thought I would go with a sporty theme too.

Ive used Gymnastic Tilda With Ribbon from the Winner Takes All Collection 2011. All these stamps are perfect for the Olympics. Ive painted using DI's.
Papers are Papermania which I had left from the Jubilee.

Dies are Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Doo-Hickey So Wrapped Lovely
Sizzix Die-Clock

Have a great weekend
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    This is just gorgeous; stunning coloring as usual and all the embellishments were so well put together. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete