23 Jul 2012

Dancing In The Moonlight

Hi There
Today to share is a card I made yesterday after waking up with a tune in my head!!!LOL

'Dancing In The Moonlight' was a a favourite of mine a few years back and sung many a time on the Karaoke!!!! cough!! cough!! (yeah those were my wilder days!!)!LOL
Its funny what inspires you isnt it.

I instantly knew I wanted this new Tilda when I saw her. She is called 'Tilda learning to dance' Ive painted her with Distress inks.
The Moon is actually called 'African Sun' but I made it into a Moon is also Magnolia

Papers are Magnolia called Vintage Birds. I LOVE these.

Flowers are Prima and Kort & Godt
Dies are Doo-Hickey So Wrapped Lovely and Leaves
Sizzix Doily Die


************************

Thats it for today xx
Byeeee for now
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. So wonderful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh I loved that song too !! Love the tag so pretty ! She is beautiful I just love her pose they just draw her so well ! Love all the colours ! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!
    Debbie this is absolutely stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie she looks wonderful dancing in the moonlight and what a fabulous background stamp it looks amazing and so perfect! As always I'm in awe of your fabulous design there is just so much beautiful detail to take in! Just love it Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete