20 Jun 2012

Tomic Challenge 54

Hellloooooo!:D
Well the sun has had his hat on a little bit today, but I hear not for long!!

There's a new challenge over at TOMIC today and we want to see a Tag and flowers or any gorgeous Magnolia stamp with flowers.


and boy do I love this new Tilda & Wiola  from the Summer Memories. She's so elegant.
 Ive painted her with DI's and this time used a new colour 'Shaded Lilac'

Papers are also Magnolia
Flowers are Prima and Kort& Godt



Also before I go LOOK at a picture I saw of the NEW soon to be released Collection. :D
Its going to be another fabulous one! Pauline just doesnt give us time to get bored and Im not complaining! They just get better and better!!!:D

and look at this!!!
Two Swedish Stunners....Move over ABBA!!!! lol
My gorgeous teamies Camilla and Lillemor as Cover girls on the New issue of Magnolia INk,
to be released verrrrryyyyy soon!!! Cant wait!!!!!  :D

Sorry about the long post...but so much to tell :D

Thankyou so much for visiting me. I cant wait to see your entry. xxx
Big Hugs



8 comments:

  1. Stunning tag, I love the purple, and all the paint. Gorgeous flowers and so many pretty details.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie stunning as always please give me a tut on how to colour with distress inks it just doesnt seem to blend when I do it I either end up with a muddy mess or a face like they have to much fake tan on lol very jealous I will keep on trying

    hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW perfection as always such fabulous colours Debbie and loving all the super detail just divine!! Love the new colour DI you have used it looks lush and of course a fabulous image! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag! Such a lovely coloration, love it!
    Hugs,Bine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deb a gorgeous lady in purple and her little doggie , gorgeous details as always !! and the new magazine I have just order it ,I can`t wait to see it !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous tag!!!
    Debbie dear, you took every detail so nice.. Lovely purple.
    I never can make a beautiful one with the purple, but you did it so great!!

    many loves,
    Yulis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creation Debbie, your colouring is gorgeous and I always love to see your gorgeous attention to detail!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete