2 Jun 2012

Seeing Double..

Hi There
Whoops! Im a little bit late tonight with my posting.
I'll tell you more about it on tomorrows post!
My card for this weeks challenge at MDUC is seeing double. Whether its 2 stamps,2 flowers it doesnt matter as long as there's two of!
Ive used 2 Magnolia stamps. The birds are Colibri from an older collection and Tilda's Heart Flowers from sweet Crazy Love collection 2012.
All painted with Distress Inks and pens.

Ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girl


Thanks for looking and Byeeeee for now xx
Hugs


8 comments:

  1. I love the colors, its gorgeous!
    Adorable birds and so many lovely details,
    flowers and lace etc, perfect.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your cards are always amazin', love how you do the backgrounds makes the images really stand out.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya gorgeous!
    I'm in awe of that stunning coloring of yours! Wow! Wow! Wow! It's sooo beautiful!
    Awesome flowers and I adore those sweet papers too :)

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love the birds.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Stunnig Deb the birds and the charm wow so the same love this labelcard !!and every detail off it nice work Lady Deb !!!

    Hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I was just stopping by to wish you a very happy weekend and lo and behold I spotted this lovely creation! Beautiful as always! You are so inspiring! Enjoy, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww Debbie,This is so beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie,
    I am a big fan of yours. All your cards are fantastic, they are such eye candies. You out do yourself time after time. Thanks for sharing your art works.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete