4 Jun 2012

Jubilee Celebrations

Good Morning
I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend:D
I thought I would get into the Jubilee Celebration spirit for my card/gift bag. :D

My village is in full celebration this weekend (such a shame about the weather!!!) its so hard to escape it.
Where I live we overlook a park and fields and there's  currently a marque up where live bands have been playing. Last night there was a Queen tribute band and WOW! They were fantastic. Lucky for me it was so loud, I didnt have to venture very far!!

This I must say we did alot of last night!!!LOL

I have used the beautiful Tilda Princess of the Valley, painted with Distress Inks and Pens.
Papers are by papermania and perfect for this, from my local craftstore.


Bye from me for now xx
hugs


6 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie how did I know you would come up with a lovely Jubilee creation! Absolutely brilliant too! Enjoy! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya cutie!
    As I wrote another cutie, Jane, I can see the celebrations taking part in front of me ;) WOW! Must be such an amazing experience! All of England is a festive place! :)

    Love, love. love this amazing card you made to highlight your occasion :) Beautiful coloring (and beyond ;)), stunning looking papers, cool shape and a very pretty frame :) Very shabby!

    Hope your extralong weekend also invites you peeps to a little bittle piece of rest ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!
    This is utterly stunning Debbie!
    So beautiful in every way!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,wov c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete