17 Jun 2012

Fun-Shine!!

Helllooooooo again
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend where ever you are:D...But im still wishing for a little bit of sunshine!!!!LOL
My mojo has gone for this card!!!! Where I ask????
For my card Ive used Gorgeous' Edwin In Miami' and once more used 'Sunrise in Key West' ( Yes Im still praying for the Sun) Painted with DI's

Die Cuts are Doo Hickeys Clouds and Flags. For the wave around the frame of Edwin I also used a doo-Hickey, but it was actually the off cut of 'Swirly Lace' which are very wave like.

Hope you like it
Lots of love

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful sunset and adorable colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the sun shine Deb your card is gorgeous again love this Edwin and the sunshine !! sent a little sunshine this way please !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! I just love your cards and I finally saved up for the magnolia cloud and flag die cut..(just finished ordering it online) my question for you is.. where do you buy the very thin string to go thru the holes? thank you so much for all your inspiration!

    Dcgutierrez5@yahoo.com
    http://stamps-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete