6 May 2012

Under the Sea

Gooood Morninggggg :D
Well to say the weather forecast wasnt good, it sure looks sunny out there!!
Today to share is a card using two of the gorgeous new magnolia stamps. Pearl Tilda and Largo the Dolphin. For some reason I really had to have the dolphin stamp didnt I?!!!LOL

It really brings back lovely memories to me from went we went swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Cove in Florida. Our Dolphin was called Diago and he was very mischievous. When it was my go he left me and swam off looking for his girlfriend. He did come back though:D

Ive painted with DI's. On her fish tail I have used Cosmic Shimmer ICE!!

Dies Ive used are Doo Hickey Tilda's Tag and Tim Sizzix
Scrollwork which is perfect for the waves xxx

Hope you like it
Bye for now
Debbie xxx

13 comments:

  1. hi Deb

    Wow love this one the new stamp is gorgeous !!!

    and your card is a cutie love every detail off it my great compliments !!
    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgiddy aunt this is stunning I love the colours Hun and the hole card is so under the sea fantasy the tail looks fab I wasn't sure weather to get these but so want them now lol

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the vintage feel and all the details. Really beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie Dolphin!! When I saw it last night I just fell in love but todays picture on the Magnolia blog are so close and my word its looks even better just superb and wonderful colours and I just love the mermaids tail she is heavenly! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I really love the summery feeling in this and all those details are incredible. I can almost smell the sea breeze! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooooooooooooooowwwww what a beautifull card you have there.
    i realy love it, it's great!!!

    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is awesome!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Card... You are so Creative! :o)..

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! This is so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi so many cool ideas !! I have Tim's scroll too cool idea for waves ! I love the shimmer ice on her tail too ! She is definitely your Magnolia ;0~)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!
    Stunning card!

    Hugs
    Paola

    ReplyDelete