16 May 2012

TOMIC!

Good Morning!!
We are bright and sunny for a change today in Yorkshire!!! How long it will last I havent a clue!
Today is a new challenge over at TOMIC and the challenge is a Sketch, a photo inspiration of a past Magnolia Ink Magazine and to include Yellow and as always a fabulous secret prize up for grabs sent by Magnolia themselves!! Hows that for a prize!
Ive been itching to use the new Doo Hickey Floral Swirl Corner. I know Im going to love this one:)
Tilda is' Summer Flower Tilda' from the Summer Collection 2012 painted with DI's.
Papers are  Magnolia


other Doo Hickeys are Tilda Ticket and So Wrapped Lovely


Dont forget to go over to TOMIC to check the rest of the Magnolia DT's Cards
Bye for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx


7 comments:

  1. Here in the Netherlands the sun also shine but there is a lot off wind what makes it cold ,,oo I wish it was summer !!

    Your card ... wow what most I see to this beauty , she is so gorgeous love the new dies I also have that one I have not use it, but now I see it on your card it `s a beauty that die .
    Colours great !! sorry fot my bad english but I do my best !

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, the cute violet dress fits perfectly to the colours of the paper. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word Debbie this is just sensational and just adore the colours and detail such a special background for this yummy Tilda and I love the corner die!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,

    Your card is beautiful and I really like. I like to look at your cards and projects. The Tilda is so beautifully colored and set in the scene.

    Greetings
    CookieCake

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Debbie. I love your work.

    xxx Patricia

    ReplyDelete