24 May 2012

Summer Loving....had me a blast.

Good Morning :D
I think we are having a mini heatwave in the UK at the moment. The weather is glorious!!  I'd better not say too much about it or I may jinx it!!

Anyway back to my card.Any guesses what it reminds you of and there's a clue in the title.
One of my all time favourite films is Grease! I still know it word for word. My card in particular reminds me of the ending when the car flies off into the sky!!!LOL....But its actually Grease 2 where they where Hula skirts at the end!

Ive used Flip Flop Tilda and Edwins Old Mobile from Summer Memories 2012 painted with Distress Inks and Pens..
Papers are Magnolia also from the new collection 'Forget Me Not Wallpaper'
Doo Hickey

I really hope you like it

Bye for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the musical tape at the bottom, really brings the Grease theme alive :-) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing and what wonderful papers just gorgeous and Debbie the masking is superb mine never goes in the right place I just end up living with it nut my word she is just sat perfectly I think I need lessons and so beautifully coloured as always! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha when Grease was a film I was totely in love with John Travolta I was 15 ,I also love that film I have see him a six times and know all the songs !! love your card !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Grease too.. I saw it a hundred times.... :)... Fantastic Masking Job.. Geat Coloring and Beautiful Elements.. Especially the new dies.. :o).. I love it!!.. Great Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great card Debbie, so many lovely things on your card, and I like the theme Grease.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty Debbie. Your colouring is awesome ! I love that movie. I can also sing every song word for word, LOL.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wow what a fun challenge theme and she is perfect on the car super idea !! Flowers match her perfectly ! Stunning as always ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!
    Really a Grease-reminder, yes :D
    I must have seen that film hundreds of times, and now, so many years later my daughter loves it just as much as I did - and watch it over and over again...
    Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I had to laugh..been sining that song all day now....Thanks!!! LOL Your creation is just amazing Debbie, I love it xoxoxo Allie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!
    This is utterly stunning Debbie!
    Soooooooooooooooo beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete