31 May 2012

New York New York!

Hiya
Hope you are all well:)
Today to share is a card for Magnolia using their new Special Liberty Stamps.
Doesnt Tilda look fab as the Statue of Liberty.Ive painted her with Distress Inks. 
I did wonder what paper to use and then I realized I had some stars and stripes which were perfect for this in my stash. It is Maja design from the Sea Collection.


Also in my stash I had a Statue of Liberty Charm! Perfect:)

For the Freedom Star tag I stamped using Archival Black and Distressed with Fired Brick and Stormy Sky Distress Ink and cut out using Doo Hickey Star Tag

Hope you like it
Big Hugs

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME, FABULOUS!!! OH! I LOVE it!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adooooooooooooore !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauh what a beautifull card stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning, the image is fab and your shading is simply amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous !! the stamp is wow and the card also The charm fitts perfect ! Love your card of the 4 off July !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. lord! It's sooooo american! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just gorgeous debbie!! :) your cards are so inspiring!! btw, do you use reinkers or the distress ink pads? I want to get started on "watercoluor" style colouring and don't know if I should buy the re-inkers or pads or even the markers... Any suggestions? I hope you can help a newbie like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Debbie this is awesome what amazing detail and wow I love this image she is stunning and what truly delightful colouring I'm in awe!!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card :) I just love all your detals.
    Janne-Lise

    ReplyDelete