12 May 2012

Hula Girl

Hiya
Summer isnt far away!!!(I hope!!)... Its a lovely sunny morning today:D
I know this card has a real summer feeling to it. Well it's this one or a Tilda under her umbrella..ah.ah.ah.ah!!!LOL,,and Im sure your all fed up of the rain!!
I'm loving the new Magnolia's and their flowing locks!

My first thought with 'Flip Flop Tilda' was to give her a beach theme(which i will do another day)... but as usual I got side tracked with my paint,dies etc....which meant  that idea went out of the window for now!!!
Dies used Sizzix-Doily Die
     Sizzix Bird Cage
Magnolia Doo Hickey Fairytale Tag
Magnolia Designer Paper
Flowers-Prima and WOC



Have a fab weekend sweeties xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love the aqua with the white and all the gorgeous elements. So, so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rain Deb ...We had enough of that hihi, I want sunshine and a lot off it please ! love this hula Tilda it brings summer and vacation feelings !!
    have a great weekend ! Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. I love the colours you have used on Tilda. Totally Lovely :-) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. Beautiful coloring.. Gorgeous Colors.. And the Coloring of the Hug Snug lace is FAB... Fantastic Design Also! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card Debbie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always, loving the colours. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debby, your card is gorgeous.
    I love the colors.
    I ve seen the sun today...but summer..

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wow she is beautiful !! Just loving this colour it's super gorgeous ! Love the shape and the birdcage ! Super inspiration ;0)

    ReplyDelete