4 Apr 2012

Lady Godiva!....with clothes!!!

Morning!!
Well what can I say, but I dont get the UK weather at all!!! Last week it was in the 20's and cracking the flags and today its snowing!!!! Can you believe it!!
Today to share is a card Ive been making over the last few days, or at least grabbing moments here and there!!(Its the school Hols) It sure has taken a while to paint has this one.

Ive used Tilda's Princess Horse and Tilda Princess of the Valley from the new Prince and Princess Collection 2012 painted with DI's. I was going to do the horse white at first, but as usual I made it hard for myself!!

My own horse was a dapple grey!But that was way too hard to do!LOL
Papers are Bildmalarna.
The decorative corners are Whimsy.


Thanks for looking
Hugs
Debbie xx

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Debbie this is so magical and what stunning colouring just superb!! I just love your colouring its always so inspiring and always so perfect and a beautiful design! Chanelle x

    Gosh I have just purchased my Lily of The Valley Tilda now I want the Horse you certainly are bad for my purse!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Debbie you are just amazing with your coloring and design work!!! I am always in awe whenever I visit... and this is no exception!! Wow!!! Fabulous, marvelous, gorgeous... none seem to do justice to this creation!! Bravo!!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, no wonder it took time to finnish this card, it´s just perfect! Really like the colours, very beatiful.
    Happy Easter/Hugs Lilleor

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Debbie dear this is STUNNING!!!!!!! Loving all of the details and the colors are just pefect!!
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning creatin Debbie, love the background and colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb you see snow ...not good its April , I dont like snow in April hihi!!

    Your card Amazing wow its so gorgeous as all your cards Its a party to watch them !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just amaze me every time with your coloring!!
    Abselutely stunning image, and gorgeous card with the embellishments. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Coloring... Gorgeous Decorating... I love this..
    Love the way you have put everyting together.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is amazing!!
    Love the colors and images you've used,
    thanks for lots of inspiration!!

    Stine :)

    ReplyDelete