28 Mar 2012

Nearly Easter!!

Morning :D
WOW another glorious day here in Yorkshire.!!! I cant believe its March!
I drive to work at 6.30am and at the moment the views are just stunning. \its worth getting up early just to see!

My card to share today is one I made for a Challenge.
Ive used Magnolia 'Welcome to a lovely home' and 'Tilda holding egg basket' painted with Distress inks.
Paper is Pion Design 6x6
The eggs I just couldnt resist buying when I saw them on a market stall.

Thanks for visiting me xx
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Debbie I love this! As always I love everything about it! Love your cards! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Easter creation beautiful!!!!

    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning !!! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is AMAZING Debbie !!!
    What kind of background do you use for your cards, is it a big Spellbinders Die?
    Big Hugs and thank a lot,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again a greation Deb you go girl ....wow again a real beauty the basket with eggs so cute and that ribbon wow that is so beautiful .. love it love it !!!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wooowww, this is fabulous! Love love love the stamp and of course your beautiful details. Always have loved your work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete