16 Mar 2012

Happily ever After

Good Morning everyone:)
Today to share is a Wedding Snap I made for Magnolia. I also made a matching Keepsake Box which is on page 10 of the latest edition of Magnolia Ink.
I wanted an aged ,'Shabby chic' look, so it looked like an old photograph but not sepia.
The frame was just  plain wood which I painted white and stained slightly with Walnut Ink Distress Ink. Once dried I covered with crackle glaze and painted again with white acrylic paint. As the paint dries you can see  all the little cracks appear.
The picure I painted with Black Soot Distress Ink and then gave it a good coating of USArtquest Perfect Paper adhesive matt, to give it that extra feel and flexibility of a photograph. (Love this stuff)!
Flowers are a mixure of Prima and WOC.
All stamps used are Magnolia :)
Hope you like it
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Debbie xx

13 comments:

  1. Simply oustanding, gorgeous. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... This looks Absolutely Amazing.. Gorgeous Design and idea... Fantastic coloring.. Fab Aged look .. Fantastic Elements and Great painting of the frame...
    I am wondering...: What blog would you prefer me to comment on.. ? your private or the Magnolia one.. Or would you prefer me to copy my comment to both blogs?... Just wondering what blog to comment on :o) Big weekend hug. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations. I love all your projects in the magnolia ink magazines, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so fabulous Debbie just love the frame and the picture is if so perfect your colouring as always is amazing!

    I always know you work in the Magnolia Ink mag it just pops out from the pages and always so inspirational! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I cant believe what I am seeing This creation is it a picture ? or a painthing ? ...No its Deb`s work I wish I have see how you make this its so amazing Beautiful the frame the flowers wow all so perfect !!!!! You are a real Artist !!!

    have a great weekend Hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what can i say.... this is absolut fantastic.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouah, c'est carrément génial ! Ta colorisation est superbe. Bravooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... this is super gorgeous!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... this is super gorgeous!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi wow I so love this effect you have created it really like a photograph. I adore the frame too. Really am so inspired to try this ! Just wanted to say I was blown away by your work in the magazine so many beautiful projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow simply stunning.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous! Just perfect, in every way!
    Best wishes from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete