1 Mar 2012

And........... Relax!.......

Hiya
Looky! Looky! what turned up yesterday !! My new stamps :D
and i was itching to paint them.  Which one do I paint  first was my problem though?
So I decided on one I hadnt seen finished before (but I think Ive been beaten to it!) LOL
Ive used Tilda in Bath Cap and Bath Tub from the new Prince and Princess Collection. Im afraid its another fabulous collection., so not good on the purse strings! hee hee

I have highlighted  the bubbles in  USArtQuest Perfect Paper Adhesive Gloss and a little Diamond Glitter Glue

For the Tag I have used Doo-Hickey so Wrapped Heart

And lots of white paint
Thanks for looking
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Debbie xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie! this is so roantic soft and beatiful!!! Just love the colours you have used, very prettuy and girlie!
    Love Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Tilda in the green colours I hope my new stamps arived soon I look forward to play with them this is again a wonderful collection !
    Deb gorgeous card Your cards in de mag ink Great work girl !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this on your other blog it's fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous colour and my word what adorable stamps just loving it! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally, utterly, stunning Debbie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ordered stamps came also yesterday. And I love those two stamps. So cute......
    Your card looks amazing and I love that you picked this colour for your card.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your little stamps that you can use in here ....
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! debbie this card is beautiful! how did you make your awesome circle? is that ribbon? how did you get coloring the background of your stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card beautiful!!!
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning.. Gorgeous layout and lovely colouring as always..
    Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Debbie, Love the new collection too!!And you colored him faboulus.It makes me want to colored it myself as well. I hope to post him this week. Maybe you can look on my blog this week? ( or can't i ask for this? ) Greets from Martine

    ReplyDelete