22 Feb 2012

The Official Magnolia Challenge 38

Good Morning  :)
There's a new challenge beginning at TOMIC today and the theme is Friendship and Doo-Hickeys. I dont think I ever make a card these days without a Doo-Hickey
Doo-Hickeys I have used are Heart Tag and Fence.
Magnolia Stamps are Tilda with Daisy, Tilda Heart Flowers and Gift From The Heart.
All painted with Distress Inks on 300 gsm Watercolour Paper.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Maja design.
Go over to TOMIC and see the rest of the DT's cards. They are all just stunning.
Thankyou for looking
Hugs
Debbie xx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning! I adore everything!I love your trees and daisies especially! Perfect!
    Hugs K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Debbie! But I guess that you already know that...LOL! Seriously, it's such a gorgeous card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the tag and your coloring as always!
    Hugs,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning as always. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Like it that you used another flower in the background and such a lovely tree.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning.. love the colouring as usual.. Hugs, Brittany
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'aime beaucoup ta carte ! C'est adorable ! Bravoooo - Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw!!! What a gorgeous card!! I love your collouring, whish I had that talent :)Tilda with a daisy is really lovely.
    Debbie I admire you work, feel very inspired by it.
    I want to thank you for sharing!

    lots of love from Holland, Erma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie, wow, wow, wow, this is absolutely stunning, the design, embellishments and colours as well as Tilda look fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankx For your visit on my blog Deb ,I was happy with your comment thankx ! This card is amazing I also love the Doohickeys they are so gorgeous !! love the colouring off this Tilda a stunning card !

    hugs and have a wonderful weekend ! xx Cora

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card I just love all the layers of doohickeys you add.. I tend to keep my too simple, so adding is something I would like to work on to make my cards look pretty like yours!

    ReplyDelete