12 Feb 2012

LOVE

Hello
I hope you are all having a beautiful Sunday.
I very nearly forgot to post this on my Magnolia Blog today! I made a promise to myself not to turn on my laptop and instead have a gorgeous walk with my family and we've had a lovely time in the Yorkshire Dales. :D

There's another challenge over at MDUC beginning and this week it's 'One Word Sentiments'. For my DT project I decorated something my daughter Sophie bought me for Christmas with three gorgeous Magnolia stamps from The Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012. I have just loved this collection :)
The stamps Ive used are Cuddly Siblings, Rose Scent Tilda and Tilda Sending Love Letter. All painted with Distress Inks.
The girls have made some AMAZING projects. Go over and have a look.

Thankyou so much for taking time to visit me xx
Big Hugsxxx
Debbie xx





11 comments:

  1. wow Debbie this is so beautiful !!!!!!!!
    big hugs
    tina46

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Debbie this is so very divine!
    Stunning creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.
    HUgs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Debbie and loving these images can't wait to see the new ones!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous Debbie. Lovely colouring.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just beautiful, your cards and projects are always a joy to look at, I love how you come up with so many great new ideas, it's fantastic! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh this is gorgeous hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Debbie hunni!
    WOWSERS! OM MY WORD AND LORD and God and everybody else ;)
    This is a pure piece of heaven, sweetie! It is so gorgeous and I imagine it will set a wonderful romantic setting in your house somewhere. It´s adorable! Love it :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww Debbie this is awesome, wow, both creative and inspirational, it is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wow what a fantastic idea I got a similar love sign for my christmas with a wee frame in the O might just have to put Magnolia in there and make it pretty like yours. Love the stamps you have chosen !! ;0)

    ReplyDelete