1 Feb 2012

Love Letters Straight From Your Heart ...

Good Morning!
I hope you are all well and enjoying your week.
Today to share is my Valentine Card I made for a recent Challenge.

For my card Ive used my favourite Tilda from the latest collection 'Tilda Sending Love Letter'. I just love everything about her. Also on the tag is mini 'Cupido'. Both painted with DI's
The heart in the background was from last years collection You are so sweet 'Scattered Heart'

Also from this collection is 'Youve stolen my heart'text
papers are all Magnolia

Doo-Hickey Bloomy Tag
Creatable-Forest Tag

I also have a little GIVEAWAY here on my main blog

 
Thanks for looking
hugs
Debbie xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, your cards are always so GEORGEOUS!!!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a beautifull card !!! love it .both myself and my husband are 60 this year in june and this card has given me so much insperation thanks for sharing xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauwww...This card looks amazing !!

    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much to see on this card. It's stunning ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb your Valentine`s card is Stunning !! love every detail off it !

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is awesome Debbie, what beautiful detail, the embellishments, design and Tilda look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's absolutely stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Creation!.. Love the composition!.. Beautiful Layers of Paper and Elements.. Adorable Tilda.. And Ofcourse I would love to join in on you little candy... Just have to find your other blog first.. See you soon at the other one ! :o)
    Have a Great Weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete