7 Feb 2012

It must be Love Love.....LOVE ...

Morn......ning!!!
Hope you are all well. We had a flurry of snow this weekend, but sadly it is now beginning to disappear. It did look nice at the time, but not so nice when it turns all slushy x
Its that time of year where there's loads of LOVE in the air especially in blogland! If you fancy a LOVE challenge nip over to MDUC where Love Is certainly in the air.
Ive loads of pics today to share with you. Sorry I got a little carried away!!!

Firstly is the NEW Magnolia Doo-Hickey Die-'So Wrapped Lovely'

Then I thought I would compliment my hanger( a gift from my Magnolia Buddy Gosia xxx)  with a bag of Heart Choccies!!!YUM

decorated with my Wild Orchid Flowers and Doohickey-Heart swirl Branch.
Papers are Maja Design

The gorgeous Tilda is a Special one 'Raining Tilda Hearts' which is availble HERE


Thankyou so much for taking time to visit me xxx
Bye for now
Debbie xxx

12 comments:

  1. Debbie this is gorgeous! Such a lovely creation, so pretty and I love the bag of choccies with the new tag! Fabulous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card! LOVE it all.
    Hugs Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Debbie ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooh how sweet.

    lovely creation.

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and romantic card. I just love it.
    Hugs pyssel Pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful hanger and choccies gift bag. I absolutely adore this Tilda stamp and you did such an amazing job featuring her on your beautiful creation.
    I can see by your blog the passion you have for your Maggies that's absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed looking
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Debbie gorgeous this project so funny hanging on.
    The colours are my favorit.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi wow love the pinks !! The hearts are so beautiful with this special Tilda ! Your gift bag is beautiful with the heart tag over the lace ! Beautiful card and yummy gift ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. God this is adorable!!! Just loving all the detail and boy there is just so much! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Debbie
    I am a big fan of you cards
    I would like to know which form you use for the cards
    molds that are? and which then?

    Hugs and thankxx xx Cora

    ReplyDelete