1 Jan 2012

Winner of the Magnolia Advent Calender Day 30

Happy New Year to you all!
I hope you have all have had a fabulous time:)

Ok the winner of Day 30 of the Magnolia Advent calender is

******************************
*************************
*****************
***************
*************
************
**********
********
******
****
***
**
*
*
*
*

Yay!! well done
Please can you email me you address so I can forward to Magnolia
Thankyou to everyone else for stopping by
Hugs
Debbie xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Debbie I can't believe it thank you so much can't wait for the candy as I just love Magnolias!!!

    Just off to email you.

    Thanks once again Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angelwhisper! :o) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winner !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chanelle, Judy. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Angelwhispers!

    And wish you all a Happy New Year!
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete