14 Jan 2012

Spring Cleaning

Morning!!
Well Ive been MIA from blogging this week as Ive been having a good ole Spring Clean!! The kids went back to school on Monday,so Ive been trying to get back to normal. I think Im just about there.
Its another gorgeous morning here in the UK today! I love the cold and frosty mornings when the sky is blue!


For my card I have used a New Magnolia from the new Crazy  Love Collection-'Tilda with Peony Tails' and also their New Paper 'Paris Red Peony' and 'Eau De Cologne' ! Gorgeous Gorgeous!!
I have also sneaked a new Sizzix Die on there and Im sure it will be a popular one. :)
Spellbinders used were circles and Label 22. Keep em coming!!!
Flower is by Prima and LOTS of white paint(hence the white fingers!!!)


Before I go I have a Magnolia Stamp giveaway HERE

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Debbie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Woww Debbie, this new card is soooo amazing, just LOVE it all.
    Hugs Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Fabulous card and so nice to see you posting again.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunni :)
    I´m so glad to be back in blogland, checking in with my adorable friends :)

    Love this amazing new card of yours - love all the white and Tilda is as always coming to life in the most stunning of ways with that lush colouring of yours! Love that butterfly border :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation, nothing like a good old spring clean after Christmas, take care Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning as always
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie! Oh, it does feel good having time to do a real cleaning! Them the mojo returns and it´s so nice to sit down at the craftingtable! The energi is on top! Your card is wonderful and I real like the butterflies on the side, very nice!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb I also like the cold mornings when the sky is blue this card is also a bit off a spring/ cold card
    I love it !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning Debbie, Tilda looks so beautiful, the butterflies, colours and design look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete