18 Jan 2012

A Gift From The Heart xx

Hiya
I hope you are all well this week :D
Today to share is a card I made for someone who made me Very happy!!! ;)wink wink!!!

Ive used Tilda with wrapped Heart from the New Sweet Love Collection and painted with Distress Inks. Papers are also Magnolia-Mini Cloudy Blue.
Once again Ive used the my new Tim Holtz On The Edge Butterfly Die.

Ive stained my white rosette ribbon with stormy Sky Distress Stain and used lots of Diamond stickles which is difficult to see.


Thankyou for looking
Hugs
Debbie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is STUNNING!!, absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers stunning what else can I say Debbie this is fab

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is my favorite colour. Just love this !!
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    This is just stunning. I just love this Tilda and she is coloured beautifully.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh its wonderful and such pretty colours so perfect and boy I do love this butterfly border that much I've just ordered it! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking creation Debbie, that image of Tilda is stunning so is the design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete