20 Jan 2012

Cuddles.....

Morning!!!
Yay!! its Friday  and what have I been doing this morning???Yeah you guessed it...finishing this card!!
I started painting the image last night. I was asked in an email how long it takes to make a card. Well its actually painting the image that takes the time. It can take 2-3 hours just to watercolour. This one took a little longer as there's two of them! So all in all I daren't  time myself! But anythings better than just sat watching TV!
The Magnolia is another New one from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection called 'Cuddly Siblings' Awh it just reminds me of my two (though they dont cuddle now they are 15 and 12!!!They wont even sit near each other!!)eyes roll...

The paper is the NEW one from Pion Design called 'From The Heart ll' and arrived at mine on Wednesday. I must say I feel so guilty cutting into it,it's so gorgeous.

For the tag I used Magnolias Heart Tag

Image was watercolured with DI's on 300gsm Watercolour Paper

Thankyou for looking and have a Fab weekend xx:D

Big CUDDLES!
Debbie xx

19 comments:

  1. I just love it! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a great weekend too!
    With love Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely card hun, so love how u distress ur cards, its Fab
    Hugs, Kenzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its another beautiful card and so worth all those hours colouring its gorgeous! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card debbie!! So cute this image, your colourwork is fantastic! Thanks for your inspiration;)
    Hugs,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I agree colouring is better than TV :D
    I like how the time flies and you don't realise when I get lost in a creation. I am hoping to colour this one on Sunday . I love how you make their cheeks look all rosy . I like your heart and swirl too ! The butterflies are so pretty ! Gorgeous inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Inspiring coloring! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.. I understand why your images is so stunning!!!.. Absolutely Gorgeous... And 2-3 hours painting.... -THAT`S why they are so Stunning!!!... .. I can look at your images for ages..... Fantastic Embellishing!!. And those Butterflies charm... Beautiful... I love it!!..
    Have a Great Weekend!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooooooooh i realy love youre card, it's beautifull.

    have a nice weekend.

    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifull card! I just love the Pion designe paper.
    Hugs Pyssel Pia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous Debbie. Super design and lovely coloring.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet & lovely card Debbie :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Debbie,
    Gorgeous card and a delightful image. Those papers are delish and love your colouring and embellishments.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing, so georgeus! Perfectly colored! I also spend hours with my distress ink, I have been working a lot with my tecnique, I got a bit sick of what I have been doing until now, I started to think it looked a bit washed out, so now I spend a lot of time making shadows and creating textures, but I am nowhere near what you are able to do! I sooo admire your talent!
    The entire card is simply stunning.
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet Debbie, awesome card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just want to say:
    You rock girl! <3
    HUGS Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!
    So sweet Debbie, so glad I found you!!!

    Hugs Marie <3

    ReplyDelete