20 Dec 2011

Tomic Challenge 29 -Snowflakes Symphony in Purple

Hiya
Yesterday was a NEW Challenge over at TOMIC and at the very last minute I realised it was my turn to play. I spent all Sunday making this for someone as a thankyou gift.  I really hope she likes it!
The challenge is Snowflakes and Purple. I know my Magnolia image isn't really a Christmas stamp but I was determined to use her as I just think she is gorgeous. She is called 'Tilda sending Love Letter' and will be available very soon. Those who have their clubkits will have her already.

I have made a candle book using the gorgeous Christmas Magnolia Papers. I even managed to find snowflake Tealights!

For the snowflakes I used Tim's on the edge Snowflake Flurries and Snowflake die and covered in Snowtex.

Again my rolled pine cones in Purple and as always Tilda is painted with DI's on 300gsm Watercoloured Paper.


*********

If I dont get the chance to pop back on here again,as the next few days are sooo busy.
I hope and wish you all have a very Merry Christmas xx
BIG BIG hugs
Debbie xxx

16 comments:

  1. Love,love love your card and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly georgeus card. :)
    Fantastic colors and I love the snowflakes and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wow how gorgeous is this and snowflake tea lights what ever will they think of next lol ! I adore purple with Magnolia it's just so modern. It really is precious !! Just wanted to thankyou for all your inspiration this year it really does make me want to craft !! I wish you and your family a super Christmas & A Wonderful 2012 lots of crafty festive Hugs Kitty ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful project Debbie. Your work is amazing . Merry Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Debbie! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its all so beautiful! I love the stamp. Just ordered her, but am so going to have to join the club :-)

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debby,

    i just love you're cards and they are a source of inspiration every time. But i want to know how you make those gorgeous cones.

    Have a very merry christmas.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwww I am knocked out by the beauty of this fantastic creation Debbie, wow, I am not sure that whatever I say will be able to impart just how much I love this breathtaking creation, it is out of this world.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this creation is stunning as always love the pinecones !! and the snowflakes and all of this gorgeous card !

    Have a very merry Christmas Debbie !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this creation is stunning as always love the pinecones !! and the snowflakes and all of this gorgeous card !

    Have a very merry Christmas Debbie !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards Debbie.
    They are to gute.!!!

    Have a merry christmas, and thanks for your inspiration.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie,

    Thanks for you'r inspiration
    merry christmas

    Hil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.
    And I am just in to tell you how much I love your card! It is just stunning! Love the coloring and colors! You are a STAR!!
    Love from Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!. Fantastic Coloring.. Beautiful Decorated.. And I love that everything is sort of Snowy... Beautiful Work.. !!!
    I love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete