4 Dec 2011

MDUC Challenge 125-Make an Ornament

Hellllooooooooooooooooo
Yay!! Another Challenge is beginning over at MDUC this week and we want you to make an  Christmas Ornament.
Well I had lots of fun making this Wreath. Everything was handmade apart from the polystyrene ring.

I started by covering the ring with White Organza Ribbon and made lots of Pink Pointsettias from Magnolia Doo-Hickey Pointsettia(LOTS!!)
The Holly I made using Tim's Sizzix Die Holly and covered in Snowtex and Walnut Distress ink.
Tilda i used was 'Tilda With Cross Stitched Heart' painted with DI's.
Ive added a little sparkle , but being me I'm more of a rustic kinda gal than a glitter gal!


Please go over to MDUC to see the rest of the girls creations. I can tell you those girls are just THE BEST!
Thankyou for taking your time to isit me. It means ALOT!!!
Big BIG hugs
Debbie xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Superbe idée, des couleurs douces et très bien réalisé ! Bravooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ornament, love the bells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie! Guess what I am half way through making, lol. Twins, I swear ;) I adore your wreath and if mine turns out half as good I'll be chuffed :)
    Have a great weekend Gorgeous,
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wow Simply Stunning !! Would love to try an ornament too ! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its so Stunning love all the stuff you use and the colours all so beautiful ! love to watch your work Deb !
    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    Stunning wreath and just love the sweet image. The pink poinsettias are just gorgeous. A work of art.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I am stunned with all the work you have put into this Christmas ornament!!... All those times you have had to cut those flowers!!.. They are Beautiful by the way!...
    Fantastic Work!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie, this is absolutely stunning! Just beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Debbie this is an ornament that is to be treasured for all the Christmas's to come, it is totally awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh WOW this wreath is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Przesliczny wieniec Tildowy.Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Debbie you are so talented. Each and every one of your creations are so beautiful. Looks like you have put a lot of work into this wreath, it's beautiful.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw this at the MDUC, and had to enter your blog to leave a comment. It's just gorgeous! And so creative! I love the colors, and all the beautiful poinsettas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, this is absolutely gorgeous! A very elegant ornament for the tree! I have to try to make something like this! You are so talented Debbie! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow it is adorable. What a great idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. DEBBIE!! SERIOUSLY!! Where you get your amazing talent is beyond me!! You are such an inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete