19 Dec 2011

Hiya
I hope you are all enjoying this festive time at the moment.
It certainly is all rush rush at my place!!
 
Today to share is a card Ive made for a friend. Ive hardly made any to send this year at all!
For my card Ive used 'Tilda with Hellebores' from the  Sweet Dreams Collection 2011.
Papers are Pion Design-Vintage Christmas.

Ive edged the oval with Pom Pom lace which I got from The Ribbon Girl


Pine cones I made myself and painted with White acrylic paint.


Oh! Before I forget my GIVEAWAY has just a couple days left
So please click HERE

Thankyou for looking
Hugs Debbie xxx

9 comments:

  1. oooh he is verry lovely

    have a nice day

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love the pine cones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. really stunning!
    I love this one.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a beautiful creation thankx for your inspiration !

    Wish you and your family a merry Christmas ,
    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful love it !!!!! xxx christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie you have brought that image to life! I love this card and that pom pom lace is lovely too! Merry Christmas! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeoous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Debbie, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete