8 Dec 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

Hellloooooo
Hope you are well on this cold, wet n windy evening.!!!!Todays card is a Christmas card I made for a friend of mine. I havent had much time this year to make cards to send to everyone, apart from this one.Saying that I havent even written any yet!!!

Here Ive used 'Jolly Tilda with a handful of presents' from the 'So Jolly' Collection 2009 and Magnolia 'Old Window. Ive painted with Distress Re-Inkers.

Here is the tag inside the top of the card which was stamped with magnolia 'From Our family to Yours'

Papers are Magnolia 6''x6'' Magnolia' Mini Sweet flurry Green'
Snowflakes are Tim' Movers and Shapers- Mini Snowflakes.
The rest was from my stash.

Thankyou for visiting me and just to let you know I have a little giveaway on my main blog.
Click the pic to take you there

Big Hugs
Debbie xxxx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Debbie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning as usual hun love it all I am not a green person as in I don't wear it but love it on card love this green snowy look its fab

    jolly hugs

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Debbie!! I bet your friends and family cant wait to dee what gorgeous creations you have come up with this year! Thanks for sharing you really are such a talented lady! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Debbie. I love your style.
    Beautiful coloring and design.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow way een prachtige kaart
    heel knap ! gedaan
    gr,ans

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING! This is so beautiful, love the GORGEOUS colored Tilda and all layers and details you always add! Love it!
    Crafty Hugs from Minnesota, USA
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow this is so lovely I adore this Tilda with all her presents ! I really love your sentiments on the card and tag ! I haven't made as many as I had wanted to give either lol !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo that you chose for your card along with all the little details that you have added to it!! You have colored Tilda so beautifully too!! What a gorgeous card!!
    Hugs,Janine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Debbie! This looks amazing! I am learning such a lot from visiting different blogs. This looks so special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Debbie this is simply beautiful and breathtaking, I am in awe of your talent for creating such a beautifully designed creation as this, the embellishments and image look amazing.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Im sure your friend will love this card. Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunner! Just love your work. Good luck with finding time to write your cards.
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Debbie this is awesome what brilliant design, embellishments and colours Tilda looks fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sweet Debbie,

    So Gorgeous Lady!! I love your style So much It's adorable To Adorable ;))
    Hugs Sonja
    xx

    ReplyDelete