16 Dec 2011

Angel Valentino..

Hi There
Hope you are all having a fab week and enjoying your Christmas preparations! Hectic as it may be!!! I know I am...hectic that is. Ive so neglected my blog this week......but I promise I have made a few things which I will be showing over the next few days

Todays is a Christmas Gift Bag using one of the new Magnolia Stamps which is from the new Collection. Valentino (I think).
Ive just had a glimpse of the NEW stamps too and WOW they just get better and better.
We are sure in for a treat. Im sure the UK shops will get them in VERY soon but if you cant wait like me!..and want to see them they are HERE

Here Ive hand rolled the Pine cones and inked with walnut ink.
Papers are the gorgeous Pion Design-Vintage Christmas.


Must Dash

Love Debbie xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Deb the new stamps are so gorgeous this one is also perfect for christmas cards your bag is beautiful love the colours the pine cones wow There is always so much to see on your cards you are my inspiration thankxxxx !!!

    hugs and have a great weekend !
    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyfull!

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning debbie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful bag Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spectacular...a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning!!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's stunning!!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete