24 Nov 2011

Winter Wonderland

Good Morning :)
Its a cold, damp old morning in the UK today!
No snow as yet but I keep hearing it will be here soon!!
Todays card is one I made a while back for a friend.
I used Winter Tilda and the gorgeous Maja Design Papers. Lots and lots of SnowTEX and Distress Walnut Ink. For the snowflakes I used Tim's die Snowflakes.
The Pointsettia was made with Magnolia Doo-hickeys and Mistletoe.

Also before I go I just want to let you know I have a giveaway on my main blog HERE
Of this Special Edition Little Beauty!!!
Koala Cuddles Tilda
Bye for now

Hugs
Debbie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! Debbie - this is just stunning - of course :)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, your card is so beautiful. Love those papers you used, and everything else.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Simply stunning. So so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. A fantastic creation.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww Debbie what a beauty, the design detail is superb, the colours and Tilda look awesome, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful projects. Lovely Maja Design Papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card, Debbie. I love the complexity of the scene but the simplicity of the make.

    ReplyDelete