26 Nov 2011

Winter Tilda


Hello There
Today to share is a card using the gorgeous 'Tilda with Winter flowers'.
Ive painted her with DI's. Ive used a real mixture of papers on this one, from Magnolia, Pion Design and Maja Design.

Around Tilda I have used Snowtex to give it the winter look.

Flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid. The lace and  Ribbon is from the fantastic Ribbon Girls and WOW what a fab selection they have.
The tag I have stamped with Magnolia Christmas Text and embossed with white embossing powder.
Dies I have used are Tim's On the edge snowflakes and  the Holly is off the Festive Greenary strip.


Dont forget I still have this gorgeous SPECIAL EDITION Magnolia up for grabs
Click on the pic

Bye for now
Hugs Debbie xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Wow this is just the prettiest thing ever ! I adore the frame and snowtex ! Flowers and berries are exquisite! I adore your colouring especially on her wee face the shading is exquisite ! Always an inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, GORGEOUS CREATION!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Debbie! I love your colouring and all the gorgeous layers, so many fantastic details too. Have a good weekend, hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS!
    Absolutely, beautifully stunning Debbie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this may be my FAVORITE of your cards. I love the snowtex and wintery feel it has. I just sent you an email to ask a few questions to see how you use the snowtex like this.
    beautiful!!!!
    Peggy Biggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie I love everything about this card! Lovely! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning, lots of scrummy details
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty Debbie! I love this one! Can I be on your Christmas card list?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so... gorgeous. sigh......
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation. Its so pretty.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Debbie this is absolutely beautiful, I find your creations totally magical every time I visit I am spellbound by what I see. The wonderful embellishment the design and of course Tilda, this is amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifull!!.. Stunning Composition of this card.. I just bought the tim Holtz die too... You have used it fantastic!!.. Great Embellishing and Coloring!!..
    Beautiful Card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete