17 Nov 2011

Hiya
Just a quickie today to show a card I was commisioned to make for one of my oldest school friend's daughter.
I used Magnolia 'Romantic Window' and 'Tilda with Ponytail'.
I used the window stamp because they live in France and it reminds me of a French Chateau with the shutters. It has to be one of my favourite stamps.
I also used a Eiffel Tower Charm
Papers are by Pion Design

I watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Doo hickeys I used were Bloomy Tag, flag and Peony.
Must Dash xx
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

14 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. Your creations are always so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debbie this is gorgeous! What a alovely way to use lettering too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Loving your lovely colouring and such a pretty design. Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card. I have put this Tilda on my wish list for Christmas after seeing her in your lovely creations. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so georgeus!
    I love the delicate look, so romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie!
    Your card is gorgeous. The colours are so soft. I love your big flower too.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and romantic. Gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card Debbie, so enjoy viewing your stunning creations. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and romantic Debbie, really love it!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! This is simply STUNNING! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Gorgeous Card Deb my favorit colours and the mag my favorit stamp love it !!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Debbie.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ... Absolutely gorgeous. Your card has a real delicate feel about it.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Debbie this looks out of this world beautiful, the design is amazing, the embellishments and Tilda look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete