20 Nov 2011

Koala Cuddles Tilda



Hiya
Hope you ard all ok on this Sunday morning!
Today to share is a card I made for the new challenge over at MDUC. This weeks challenge is a fabulous sketch by Debbie P, so go check it out, you'll love it :)
Ive used a gorgeous new Limited edition Magnolia stamp 'Koala cuddles Tilda' and is only available HERE at SHOPBRON
Papers are the gorgeous Maja Design
Tilda is painted with Distress Inks.
Thankyou so much for taking your time to visit me
Big Hugs
Debbie xx

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Debbie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Your creations are always stunning.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love the color tone. The image is adorable, and all the embellishments just perfect and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Debbie.
    I am still waiting for my Koala cuddles Tilda stamp and can't wait to get it. I love the way you have coloured it with the distress inks.The design is awesome with the browns. It matches the outback of Australia perfectly.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you don't mind me saying Debbie but Koala's have a black nose.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Deb the colours the little panda so sweet love this card !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie I could spend all my time just looking at the beauty of your creations, Tilda with her bear looks stunning, the design is awesome I have spent so long just drinking in the wonderful work you have done.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete