9 Nov 2011

Light Up!! Light Up!!

Hiya
There's a new challenge over at DOC this fortnight and the challenge is Vintage.Yay! one of my faves!
Ive used Tilda with Crosstiched Heart from the new Sweet Christmas Collection . Ive painted her with DI's but again Ive tried the NO BLACK lines look. Ive got to say it takes alot longer than normal to paint, as there is a lot more shading involved. But it definately gives her a much softer look than normal and is great for the Vintage look.

The only black is her eyes.
Paper are Pion design Christmas and again Ive used Tim's new die Holly. For the berries ive used old rusty bells from my stash!
Thankyou for taking your time to visit me

Bye for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Debbie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas card. I love the vintage look of it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo Iam in love... this card makes my day ,its sooooooooo Gorgeous love the snoweffects and the colours Iam a big fan off your work but this card is realy amazing Deb !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya gorgeous!
    Auw, this is so pretty! Love, love, love that gorgeous no lines colouring of yours. Man, there is just nothing you can´t take on and make it as a mastress! Stunning!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Your colouring without the black lines is fantastic. I haven't had the nerve to try this technique yet.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Debbie.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh WOW sooo much detail I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card i wonderful!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Debbie this is pure perfection, a beautifully designed card, the embellishments, colours and Tilda look fantastic, oh my word it is stunning I love it so much thank you for such wonderful creativity and for some much need inspiration.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete