2 Oct 2011

My BLOG Candy has still a week to go on my main blog HERE

 
Morning Lovely Peeps!!
Theres a new Challenge over at MDUC this week and as it's Breast Cancer awareness month, we want you to use Pink,White and Gold on your creations.
Ive made another Christmas card for my collection.

Ive used 'Christmas Tilda with Vintage Roses' and painted her with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. The background I have used 'Merry Christmas Text' stamp from Magnolia and used Gold Leafing (I'll be back with a tutorial in the week for this). All the edges have been embossed with gold embossing powder.

Dies Ived used are Magnolia Poinsettia
Tim's On the edge Snowflake
and lots of Snowtex.

Have a fab day
Hugs
Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful card Debbie, I love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. idd its gorgeous I love this stamp ! and your card Amazing !!!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Debbie this is absolutely brilliant! I just love those poinsettias and Oooo yes please to the tutorial, that background is grogeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a beautiful card!

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning. I looove the georgeus vintage pink and shabby style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely awesome!! So beautiful!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. GASP......THIS IS BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS.....A WORK OF ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW....the details are amazing and Tilda is beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer Debbie I feel like a kid in a candy shop when I come to visit you, your creations are mouthwateringly beautiful, this one is stunning, the colours, design, embellishments and Tilda, wow, it looks truly awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete