18 Oct 2011

Morning
I hope you are all having a good week. Ive had a quite a hectic weekend and managed to get no crafting done at all! So now hopefully over the next couple of days I can be let loose in my craftroom!! Yay!!
I did however manage to paint this gorgeous new stamp I received as a lovely surprise from my sweet friend Camilla on Thursday!! She really did make my day, as my Autumn kit of the new Magnolia stamps were missing in the post and I kept seeing the gorgeous new images all over blogland!!! BOO HOOOO!!!
So I immediately inked her up!!! She is called 'Tilda with Snowheart' and you know me and hearts!!! I painted her with Distress Ink Dusty Concorde.
Then on Saturday the gorgeous new Christmas Magnolia papers arrived!!! WOW!!! I love these too. 
So finally, last night I managed to finish my card.
Here's a close up of the Poinsettia I made using Doo-Hickey die Poinsettia and then Sprinkling with Twinklets Diamond dust.

I know Ive gone mad with the die cuts again!!LOL . I dont think I could survive a day without my Cuttlebug!
Dies I have used are
Magnolia Doo Hickey-NEW 'Bloomy Tag'
Doo-Hickey-Mistletoe
Doo Hickey-Poinsettia
'Tim's' On the edge-Snowflakes
AND
Lots of white Crackle Paint.

Thankyou for looking

Bye for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx

UPDATE!!!!!!!! My Autumn Kit has just arrived this minute!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

17 comments:

  1. Wowzers!
    Debbie this is utterly divine!
    Love this sweet Tilda and your colours and details are superb!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous as ever, glad your kit has now arrived. Treated myself to some of the new release over the weekend so hopefully Mr Postman will deliver them soon! Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Debbie I love this! And isn't she gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gorgeous!
    i love your style debbie!
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely stunning Debbie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so georgeus! I`m sooo in love with that fantastic shade of deep deep purple, the flower is stunning with the "ice" on, and the pearl... Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer Debbie I watch your blog every day to see if you have posted one of your beautiful creations and here it is, so worth waiting for. This is simply breathtaking, what a wonderful design, the embellishments are superb Tilda is looking amazing, this has made my day. I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. another stunner love the simple colour combo, so effective
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. I love the colors you have used.
    Gorgeous layout.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow debbie, I love your card. Purple is my favorite color. The poinsetta looks amazing! Well done :)

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! The color combination is amazing and so are the detail that you added to it ;-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is soooo lovely Debbie! I'm glad you received your Magnolia Autumn Kit, i'm looking forward to see what you will create with it!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. And again a gorgeous card, a real beauty.
    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful!

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi wow love these colours she is adorable with her wee heart! I love your flower so gorgeous !! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debbie this is so gorgeous! I am your newest follower and just love your work! I have been trying to find Doo-Hickey dies and cannot locate where to purchase them... I see you used them, can you tell me where I can find them to purchase?
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com
    pendrah(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete