18 Sep 2011

Tilda Blowing Bubbles

Hiya
Hope you have all had a great week. I certainly have had a different one, but a very enjoyable one too,as I have started my new job this week! So lots of changes in store :)
I started this card last weekend and only had time to finish it this afternoon. I dont know what has happened to my mojo this week! But it had certainly disappeared!
At last this afternoon I felt like a play in my craftroom to finish my challenge card for MDUC. This week the challenge is  photo inspiration and is sponsered by Tilda's Town. Go across and have a look at the rest of the DT'S card. As always they are stunning :)

Ive used  Tilda blowing bubbles and painted her with DI's on 300 gsm Watercolour paper.
Again I used my Sizzix Die 'Clock'! (love this), and rolled my own flowers and finished off painting them with 'Picket Fence 'Crackle paint.
Designer Papers are by Pion.

I also used Doo Hickeys Peony and Scalloped Tag.
Challenges I'm entering are

Thankyou so much for looking
Hugs
Debbie xx
P.S. Before I go there is 2 days left on my Blog Candy HERE

21 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous card Debbie, all the embellishments and the perfect colouring. Love it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I love this little Tilda. Very nice colours and flowers.
    Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie!
    Auw, wow! This is just adorable! You have found a smashing colourcombi inside that inspiration pic :) Love her green dress, stunning!
    Your handmade flowers are simply gorgeous as is the sentiment behind Tilda :)
    You rock, hunni!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it as always!!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, such a stunning card, love the selfmade flowers. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Debbie.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Debbie this is a real treat to see, what a beautifully designed card, the embellishments, colours and Tilda look totally fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed this at Tomic, its soo stunning! I really love the colors, and the way the spellbinders and cloth create a frame, with Tilda on the side of it. Georgeus flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing card debbie love the shape and those flowers are so beautiful thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards, i love your rolled roses.
    thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing The colours and the image all perfect !!!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and shabby chic Debbie. Love your flowers and lovely colours. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. a wonderful card, sooooo sweet!

    thanks so much for entering at MMC

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card you made there. Love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi the layers and effects you create always inspire me ! She is my all time favourite Tilda ! I love the Green with the pinks ! Stunning as always ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Debbie!!! This is just so pretty and such perfect colours just beautiful!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Debbie,
    Gorgeous card. Definately fits our shabby chic theme!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Debbie, this is just gorgeous hun. Love those flowers and your colouring is superb. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams this time.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Dawn, Susie and the Dream Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Debbie .. i really enjoy to stop on you blog, loved to see so many gorgeous creation here :)
    and your coloring so amazing me !
    may i know the punch corner you have used ? that's nice corner ..

    Regards,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete