11 Sep 2011

Rain! Rain! go away!!!

Evening All... or Morning to you lovely down under girlies! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
This weeks Challenge over on MDUC is Karen's sketch and a fab one too. Thankyou Karen.

Its been raining so much here in the UK this week, that's its the only inspiration I could come up with!!!LOL. But I do love this Tilda-'Tilda in the summer rain'. Its also a card for a friend who's been a little under the weather recently!!
I painted with DI'S, but tried to do the 'no lines look'!! but I havent a light enough dye ink pad yet, so used what I had which was Archival Coffee. Though it is definately much softer than normal.

For the flags I used the new Doo-Hickey Die 'Flag and Clouds' and the lettering used Tim's alterations die Typeset. For the shabby rose ribbon, I stained With Distress Victorian Velvet. I'm in love with this stuff!!


Again I did the same with the flowers and painted over with white paint!

And to finish I decorated the back too using Doo Hickeys Vintage Tag and Hearts. All papers are Magnolia.

Bye for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx

16 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Debbie. Love the colours you have used. The colouring of the image is amazing. So many pretty details on your card too.

    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Debbie!
    I think it looked great with the lighter ink you have chosen. Your embellishments are fabulous as always and your colouring is a dream :)
    Have a nice day
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie,
    This is just gorgeous. Love the colour combo and that adorable Tilda. Great embellishments.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wow the no line effect is just so beautiful with these beautiful pinks. These papers ate so very pretty. Stunning creation. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning as always, I love the lighter ink to the image, I can't say I'm a fan of the no lines, the flowers and details are wonderful
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie it's so gorgeous, the coloring, the papers in and oudsite.
    have a nice sunday hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Debbie such a beautiful card, and the details are ssooooooooo great.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning, words cant say how I love this!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Thought it looked great with that lighter ink. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cutie !!! Stunning how the embellies fit to your card, there's so much to see. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card love the pink and the roses are so beautiful a real beauty Debbie !!!

    Hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is so beautiful, love those colors and what you did with the paint. That little umbrella is so cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, as always, well done. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and details on this one. And your coloring is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete