5 Sep 2011

Tomic Challenge No 14-Background

Morning!!!!
                  It's a very wet day here in the UK!! My children have gone back to school today and boy it seems quiet!!! Im having a good tidy round and it's actually staying tidy!!!!LOL..Until 3.30pm that is.
Ive had a busy week this week as we (the magnolia DT) have been busy making our projects for the Christmas issue of Magnolia Ink. So while I was in the Christmas mood ,I thought I would make this Christmas tag for this weeks TOMIC challenge.
The Challenge this week is to create your own background paper.
To make my background I used Alcohol Inks Pink Sherbert, Pearl and Gold. I then stamp with Magnolia stamps and embossed with white embossing powder.
Ive used Tilda with Butterfly Jeans. Coloured her with DI's on 300gsm Watercolour paper.

Other stamps used were
Snowy Snowflake Circle, Holly Postmark and Snowflakes.

Did you know it's only 15 weeks 6 days until Christmas!!!!! YIKES
I think now I will make a Christmas a week, just so Im organised!!!

Thankyou for looking
Hugs
Debbie xxx

19 comments:

  1. Love love love it!!!! Is it really only 15 weeks and 6 days till xmax....yikes! lol
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, this is absolutely AMAZING!
    This is the cutest tag on earth...
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie beautiful card.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Debbie such beautifully stunning work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beatiful. I love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Debbie, but please dont remind us Christmas is looming I've expected to see decorations in the shops for sale by now
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hunni!
    OMG, this is utterly divine, sweetie! Love the pink nuances and this Tilda is one smashing lass - how could I have possibly missed her? :o
    As usual your colouring is gorgeous and beyond too ;)
    Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie this is gorgeous! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your tag is stunning Debbie! I can really see that you make your creations with love:))
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie!
    Your Christmas tag is gorgeous. Beautifull coloring with the distress inks too.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fantastic! I love the unusual colors, and all the great texture! :) So pretty, freezing and georgeus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I know Christmas is just around the corner. This is sooooo beautiful! You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's absolutely stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. A stunning creation.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Debbie this is so beautiful all pink and wispy, that image of Tilda is gorgeous, your colouring is perfect a superb piece of work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Debbie this is gorgeous, love the soft colors and beautiful Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a gorgeous tag! First time I visit your blog, and I just had to be a follower! So much inspiration and fabolus cards:)
    Wish you a nice weekwnd!
    Hugs Kjersti

    ReplyDelete
  18. My gosh, how do you come up with some of your ideas? I have admired your creations for some time now & I just LOVE them! You have some awesome talent Debbie! Thanks for sharing your fabulous pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I forgot to ask you, do you have any way to sign up & follow you through email?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete