23 Sep 2011

Winter Daydreams!!

Hiya
At last I can sit down with a cuppa!! What a morning!!... but a good one...
Anyway back to the card! I'm trying to make a christmas card a week at the moment, to make things a little easier nearer the time!! Oh at least thats the plan!!!LOL
For my card I have used a NEW Tilda from the 'Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection'  available soon. She's such a sweetie. I know I 'm going to love this collection. Ive painted her with DI's and used lots of Snow Tex around the edges.

Papers are Pion Design-Waiting for Santa 'Stars in Heaven' and Ive sat Tilda on Tim's Fence Die.
Doo Hickeys used are the Lampost and Cloud


Have a great weekend
Hugs
Debbie xxxx

13 comments:

  1. hi Debbie, ohhh how lovely this is, yes yes a am in love with this new collection, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, looking forward to the new release of Tildas! Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie :)
    This is such an amazingly beautiful Maggie card, sweetie! Love, love, love to be eyebolling this awesome Tilda - I can´t wait to get my hands on these cuties! ;)
    Stunning colouring and I love your use of the many dies :) Stunning :)
    Hugs and wishes for a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a stunning card ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi deb you creatiobn is as alway Gorgeous the new Tilda is so sweet I hope the new stamps arived soon

    Greetzz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with your sweet, delicious creation Debbie!
    Have a brilliant weekend!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card you have made ♥ I really love it! I can't wait to see the rest of this collection of Magnolia stamps, they are so great

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your card! The soft colors are so beautiful, and the coloring of the lovely Magnolia stamp is great. The pink color for the hearts and cheecks is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow, this is so georgeus!
    I love the look with the colors and texture. I just wonder, what colors do you use in her face, to create that greyish look/shaddow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a sweetie. lovely coloring, image. and details.
    have a nice weekend hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Debbie!!! Just adore the colours you have used and the detail is just so perfect for this fab little tilda! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. woww debbie this is soooo great, love the image, very special and yes i like it!!!

    ReplyDelete