28 Sep 2011

Happy Birthday

For  BLOG CANDY please click HERE

Hiya
It's Birthday time over ar Deep Ocean this fortnight and all we want you to do is include Happy Birthday somewhere on your card!
The challenge worked out perfect for me as I had a Birthday card to make for my gorgeous niece who is 13 this week!! 'Terrible Teens!!'

Ive coloured Tilda with DI's, slightly darker than normal to give a Autumnal look. Papers are Maja Design.

Fot the flowers Ive rolled my own flower and added pine cones which I picked up from the gorgeous Bolton Abbey and added the leaves using Tim's Alteration Die 'Autum Gatherings' and a few sprigs!!!

Magnolia Doo-Hickeys I have used are Vintage Lace, bunting flags and scalloped tag.


Thankyou for visiting me
Byeee for now
Hugs
Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and all your flowers.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on your other blog as well, became a follower here as well. You make such lovely things! Thx for all the inspiration, Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this card is stunning, unique and a breath of fresh air, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Debbie, this is gorgeous again, so lovely those colours and details.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie I have just realised you have two blogs now. No wonder I have missed a lot! Plus I have been away too. Anyway I am now a follower on both of them. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Debbie this is truly a delightful and incredibly beautiful creation, the colours, flowers and Tilda look awesome.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely amazing!
    now I am your newest follower.

    Greetings, Jaimy
    www.jaimyskaartjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful work,You make such lovely things! Thx for all the inspiration!
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi debbie woooww how great this card is, love the details xx

    ReplyDelete