25 Sep 2011

Fancy Folds at MDUC

Hiya
Its Fancy Folds this week over at MDUC and WOW the DT have blown me away once again. Go over and take a look, as there's a great prize up for grabs too.
Again I did a Magic Card. The tutorial is HERE. I just love making these cards. For the snowflake edges I used Tim's On the edge Sizzix Die Snowflake and added lots of Snowtex for texture.


Ive used 'Tilda with Glittering Halo' and 'Snowy Snowflake Circle' from the 'Jolly Snowy Collection 2009'  painted with DI's on 300gsm Watercolour paper.

For the tag I used a Catslife press stamp 'Winter'

Loving the cozy night s by the fire!!!!  Perfick!!

Thankyou for stopping by
Hugs
Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. hi Debbie, again a awesome card,love the magnolia its one off my favorites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so wonderful!
    beautiful collours
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing...love averything you do, always so much to look att...all details...lovely! Thanks for sharing and giving me a happy sundaymorning with mu morningcoffee in blogland :D
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word its just so magical I love the card design but added papers, elements and image are just gorgeous you really are so talented!! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Debbie, think I might have to have a go at making one of these, thanks for the link for the instructions. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Debbie this is truly awesome, wow, what a beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how gorgeous this is!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete