27 Aug 2011

Evening All
Well Im back from my 2 week Holiday all relaxed etc and pleased to say all my scheduled posts worked!!!So I bet I wasn't even missed!!LOL
I did manage to sneak in occasionally though for a peek!! Can I live live without WIFI!! No way!! Even though eyes rolled within my family occasionally !!!ha ha .Though it did take ages to load!!
Tonight is a new challenge over at MDUC and this weeks challenge is Texture ie embossing,corrugated card etc.

For my card I have used Beautiful Tilda from the 'Butterfly Dreams Collection' . I have used Tim's tag die,Bird cage and Butterfly dies on corrugated card and added lots of paint for texture and used the gorgeous Maja Design paper. Tilda I have painted with DI's.
The swirl is made using Swirl Doo Hickey Die .
Also before I go have you bought your copy of Magnolia Ink Chocolate Dreams?
I received my copy this week and havent put it down since xxxx  :)
Thankyou for looking
Back soon
Hugs
Debbie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Debbie this is lovely! Yes I have my copy! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Debbie!
    have a nice day
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Debbie!

    well, your Tag is amazing! love the image and especially i love the color (green is my favourite once :))
    The ribbon on the top is super cute, and the butterfly is so so so pretty!
    great work

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, well done. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai Debbie I am a new follower of your blog love your cards you are a great inspiration for me
    thank you I love them all they are made with so little beautiful details , so perfect !!!

    greetz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you did whith the pen nib :)

    ReplyDelete