14 Aug 2011

Dancing Queen

Hiya
I dont know about you but when I do my blog post title a song always comes into my head. But thinking of one the other way round was a little more challenging!! I looked through my collection of Magnolias to see what stood out at me and what better than a song from ABBA and 'King Tilda. But in my case a queen!!!Of course Swedish too!!
Yes thats the challenge this week over at MDUC 'Song Inspired' So get ya thinking caps on!!


King Tilda is painted with DI's on 300gsm watercolour paper. Papers are the gorgeous Pion design
Doo Hickey is  Bon Voyage-Flowers and the rest from my stash.
Dont forget to pop over to see the rest of the DT's fab creations xxx

Love 
Debbie xxx 

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely Debbie. Your distress ink coloring is gorgeous. I love the design very much.
    Your flower arrangement is super.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord how lovely isn´t this one!??? Debbie you always keeps surprising me with more and more amazing beaties...:D!
    I love the romantic touch and your colouring is just...super!!!
    Have a nice sunday dear. Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! She looks incredible!!! You are very talented. Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!
    Debbie this is so stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. S T U N N I N G, love it, Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this Tilda, you made this card beautiful hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. My word its jaw dropping!!! Just love it and the detail is just divine!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauuuw wat een super mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Debbie,
    This is stunning. Just love it.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautifull card!! It's gorgeous!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya! what a lovely card! so inspirational! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete