11 Jul 2011

Tilda With Daffodill

Hiya
I hope you are all well.
If you want a chance to win this card and some more blog candy click HERE to take you to my main blog.

For this card I have used Tilda With Daffodill from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011. Ive painted her with DI's on 300gsm Watercolour Paper. Papers I have used are Maja Design 'Fika'. Ive used Tim's Sizzix die Bird Cage.

For the flowers I have used Doo Hickey Peony and added a flower embellishment from Wild Orchid Crafts. Flowers are also form WOC. Im LOVING the new Carnations!!!!
I have also used the Doo-Hickey tag.

Challenges Im entering are
Thankyou for looking
Love Debbie xxx

13 comments:

  1. Debbie, omg, your card is beautiful. I love love those gorgeous papers and the bird cage is a wonderful addition. All your flowers are perfectly shabby. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwoowww your card is awesome!!! Soooo beautifull!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...Debbie! I loove your card with Maja Design papers, feather and flowers! So very very pretty and romantic! :o)
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning! Love your colouring!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutly stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely enchanting. I love all the purple. Your flowers are yummy-licious. Tilda looks amazing and colored in so beautifully. As always Debbie your cards are truly an inspiration.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card! I love the colours, details and flowers! Realy everything :) Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous!! Wow! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love how you used the bird cage! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super sweet! lovely creating and coloring! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Debbie, your cards are so full of amazing details! Love the flowers, doilies, distressing...well, I guess I love all of it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie I can honestly say that I have sooooo enjoyed my visit today, this is yet another awesome creation, your attention to detail, the colours and design and of course Tilda it all looks superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete