17 Jul 2011

Shop till 'u' drop!!!

Hiya
Tonights challenge on MDUC is Create a Scene! Well!!! when I told my hubby he said, 'That's easy for you!! Your a natural at creating a scene!!!' THANKS!!! Love you too!!!LOL

So to get my own back Ive included him in my imagination of this card.!!!
After seeing my gorgeous friend Camilla's pics of her recent visit to Magnolia Sweden,where she met the beautiful Camilla H and Lillemor it got me thinking and wishing!!!....One day I will go there and meet everyone!
I was thinking of me ME shopping in the Magnolia shop in Sweden and Mark(the one and only)!!LOL, waiting ever so patiently outside in my DREAM car!!!LOL...and boy would I make him wait!!!!LOL
Do you like my Alloys??? (Again when I asked him he said 'UGH they look like winter Tyres!!!' Well dearest we are in Sweden in WINTER!!!! LOL ) .......Men!!!ugh lol
I was once a girl racer!!! and i Lurvvve cars!!!

For my flower I have used Doo-Hickey Peony and others from my stash! Smothered in white paint! I have also used Doo-Hickey Swirl and Scalloped Tag (below).

The sentiment was a download from Graphicat Digi Designs

For the fence I have used Tim's Sizzix Die 'Fence' 
I hope you like it and thankyou for looking
Love Debbie xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Like it?? LOve it, it's gorgeous, fab scene and beautiful colors. Wish i could come with you (lol)
    Have a great sunday.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hunny! I LOVE your alloys ;) What a great scene! Just adorable :) hehehe. Not so sure Edwin is lookking patient though hahaha. Have a fantastic weekend,
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I loooooooove your card! Adorable. And, I enjoyed the story too... Translated in french, this "scene" could just have taken place in my house!!!Just wish I could go to Sweden one day.. and shop.
    Awesome card.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like it, i love it. So wonderfull!!! And men, what to do with it ;-)

    Greetz, marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS work Debbie! Just love everything about it.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie!

    WOW!! This is soooo amazing!!
    I LOVE this, it´s so beautiful! Edwin looks just like my hubby when he is waiting for me..;)
    He,he,he! Tilda and everything else is inked to perfection and all of the gorgeous details are smashing :)
    Such a cool thing to match that car with Edwin. If you don´t mind, I´ll steal that idea ;) He,he,he

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Debbie. I love your card !!! And that card is sooooo cool, and so is Edwin :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card!! Beautyful colour! The Car weels are amazing.

    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Debbie I hope your dream comes true and he is standing outside the Magnolia shop waiting for you!!!! Wouldn't that be the best ever the shop looks devine and you could be there hours!!! lol

    Adore you card its just superb and loving all the detail everything is just wonderful and so perfect!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers Debbie this is superb!
    Absolutely stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie,

    This one is really awesome!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowzer Debbie this is brilliant what a great scene for Edwin and Tilda amazing detail oh my word I am in love with this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is always stunning, but this is brilliant!! I truly love visiting your blog, your work is very inspirational :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card! I love every detail, the colors are superss!
    Hugs
    Neline

    ReplyDelete