3 Jul 2011

Hiya
Well what a scorcher we have had today here in the UK!! Glorious!!
This card I have to share with you today is for a Blog Hop. All the info is on my normal blog which is HERE. We would love you to join in, so please go have a look. :D

For my card I have used Peony Tilda. I must admit I havent inked her up for ages and she is one the first ones I bought, and always a pleasure to dig her out again.
The papers are from my MDUC teamie Denise and all info about them is on the bloghop. They are so gorgeous and great for the vintage look. Go check them out ,you will love them :D

Tilda is painted with Distress Inks on 300gsm Watercolour paper

***
***

Thankyouu for visiting me.x
Love Debbie xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is pure magic....love the design and your coloring is amazing!!! All the details really make this a quite extraordinary creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous! Love the coloring and all the elements you used on your card. Is a grande one!
    Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card. Beautiful colours.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love your colouring!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing vintagecard, just love the papers- must check them out! And your coluring is as always so magical :o).
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Just the most beautiful soft oldie worldie look. Every detail is so perfect down to the little scissors. Always an inspiration. Kitty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI DEBBIE!!!
    how great card! love the flowers so much especcialy the red once in the image!!
    all the dies are super and your coloring too!
    great job!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow debbie its so beautiful!
    greetings,Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A glorious card Debbie and WOW to your colouring, I love the background you did for her too. The papers are so pretty, I might have to give in to temptation :). Hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete