31 Jul 2011

Bingo


Good Morning
Its BINGO time over at MDUC this week!!! Yay a favourite of mine!!!
Ive used Scarecrow Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow Collection. Ive made the centre step card that the gorgeous Monique had done a step by step in the easter Edition of Magnolia Ink.
Ive painted with distress Inks on 300gsm Watercoloured paper.

For the flower I used Doohickey Peony and for the centre I rolled a flower and added gems.
Stamps used were all Magnolia from the Sweet Rainbow Collection
Fence Tim Holtz Die
Doo-Hickey-Cloud.

That's it i think?
Thankyou so much for visiting me
Love
Debbie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your cards make me drool! This is totally gorgeous, another beauty Debbie, I love all the detail in your cards.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, love the colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutelyt gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning creation. Love all the blues and there is that cloud again, super.
    Have a great sunday.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card ! Love how you tagged the cloud and how you made your flowers. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love it, it's GORGEOUS!!!
    hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card you have made.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Debbie. Lovely coloring and arrangement.
    I love your flowers.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie when I see beautiful creations such as this I get lost for words, words that can never describe how I feel seeing such wonderful creativity and beauty, this is quality and I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete